Spencer Property Group offer tailored solutions for occupiers looking to optimise their real estate to maximise business performance. We offer a range of tailored solutions for each business as this can vary depending on your existing requirements and future
Turn-key developments – We design, construct and deliver a bespoke development that’s ideal for your business. We work closely with you to ensure the design, construction and layout is to your absolute preference. We then take a hands on approach by project managing the entire build phase to ensure all aspects of the development are delivered to the desired outcome.
Is your asset currently in need of some capital upgrades? Looking to expand on your existing site? Looking to free up capital? Spencer Property Group can reposition your asset to ensure your business can run to its full capacity. Whether you’re looking for a refurbishment, additional development or a brand new building, we can tailor the right solution to your business.
Are you looking to co-invest with us? Looking to own a portion of the project? We understand joint-venture partnerships creates mutually beneficial outcomes through value creation and long term performance of the asset.
Sale & Lease-Back Transactions
Sale & lease-back transactions
Are you looking to free-up capital? Is your asset not performing to meet the needs of your business? We can refurbish or reposition your asset to ensure its relevance and meets the day-to-day demands to ensure your business can run at its full capacity.
How it Works
- Identify preferred upgrades, refurbishments, and repositioning of your asset
- Confirm final design and collaborate with architects, engineers, and associated consultants to ensure all elements are to your preference.
- Enter into sale and lease-back agreement, freeing up capital for your business
- Project manage all capital works and monitor its progress to ensure its delivered to your satisfaction.
- Spencer Property Group manage the asset to a meticulously high-level maintaining the quality and performance of the property.